operates a contemporary production line (cut / puncture), which addresses all requirements in delivering fabrication of complex buildings throughout Greece.
The company presents a rich portfolio in assuming supply and assembly of the load-bearing steel structure of professional venues (office, commercial), public and cultural venues, restorations of listed buildings, mixed farming \installations, manufacturing and industrial installations, sport compleces, hotel and residential units.
The company headquarters sites in their privately held factory, which is located in the Industrial Area of Patras. OKTO S.A. executive staff and personnel are distinguished by their integrated technical training, combined with their contemporary equipment, thereby ensuring that clients receive the most effective and professional service for the successful completion of any building task.
Automation in Project Management Process
The constructional sector is a complex part of industry in its uniqueness in:
• the nature and variety of the project
• the production conditions
• the site and duration of manufacture
• the client 's challenges
• the legal framework which binds every particular project.
Materialization and assembly of structural-steel design is governed by complexity and numerous processes and acts, which take place during its realization. Therefore, there is a constant requirement for collaboration between the client, the cost analysis staff, the design team and the realization team, to uphold evenness and efficiency for the outcome of the construction throughout the project 's phases.
OKTO S.A. ensures with their procedures that distribution and coordination of work among its different sectors, which manage hundreds of construction drawing sheets, is uncontested, to retain the client's approval of construction in crucial time frameworks. At the same time the project's administrative and financial staff collaborate to brief the client regarding the structural and financial development of the project, and to notify public ministries involved throughout the project on a regular basis.
Taking into consideration the contemporary prerequisites, ecological awareness, and the utilization of Renewable Energy Sources OKTO S.A. vigorously contributes to the implementation of solar energy by expanding their scope towards manufacturing fully certified integrated mounting structural systems to support photovoltaic panels.
George Papadopoulos firstname.lastname@example.org
Michalis Anagnostopoulos email@example.com
TECHNICAL MANAGEMENT Dept: Michalis Anagnostopoulos firstname.lastname@example.org
SUPPLIES Dept: Charis Maratos email@example.com
FINANCIAL Dept: Panayotis Spiliopoulos firstname.lastname@example.org
Andreas Sarlis email@example.com
indicative project catalogue
ALPINE BAU (SUPERMARKET ALDI)
AXONAS MB S.A.
ART CONSTRUCTIONS G.P.
DIMITROPOULOS D. & Co G.P., HOTEL ENTERPRISES
EKT - EVAGGELOS A. KATSIKAS & Partners
HELLENIC STRUCTURAL S.A.
KILLINI PORT AUTHORITY FUND
K. P. CONSTRUCTION S.A.
MOTOR OIL (HELLAS) CORINTH REFINERIES S.A.
NATIONAL BANK OF GREECE
PATRAS SWISSHELLENIC WOOD PRODUCT MANUFACTURERS S.A. (SHELMAN S.A.)
PATRAS TIMBER TRADING COMPANY
PRAXIS CONSTRUCTIONS Ο.Ε.
PROESTAKIS DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS (JUMBO MULTISTORES)
PYTHAGORAS CONSTRUCTION S.A.
JOINT VENTURE RIGAS CONSTRUCTION S.A. - BAU HELLAS
ROUCHOTAS Bros Ltd (WORLDWOOD HELLAS Ltd)
THE HELLENIC AIR FORCE
THE HELLENIC NAVAL FORCE
THE HELLENIC OPEN UNIVERSITY
THE UNIVERSITY OF PATRAS
JOINT VENTURE VALATSOS F. - ANAGNOSTOS K.
KORDELOS Bros S.A.
CORUS - KALPINIS - SIMOS S.A.
DOULKEROGLOU A. S.A.
ELCOM SYSTEM S.p.A.
HEMPEL (HELLAS) S.A.
HILTI HELLAS S.A.
KAMARIDIS GLOBAL WIRE S.A.
STEEL CENTER S.A.
MJ NEOMICHANIKI S.A.
BITROS STEEL S.A.
BITROS REBAR CENTER S.A.
Central Branch (225)
Central Branch (2505)
Central Branch (530)
Central Branch (665)
EQUIPMENT - MACHINERY
1. Cut and puncture CNC production line, which operates on three axes with tool carriers of five carbide drills per axis - marking in four axes, and trafficking up to 30m/min speed:
KALTENBACH KBS 1010 DG BANDSAWING MACHINE: band saw with mitre unit for light to medium steel construction and trading capacity range 90° [mm]: 1010 x 500 featuring vertical saw, single/layer/bundle cuts, cutting quality due to an inclined saw band, drive motor, NC-controlled cutting-angle setting.
KALTENBACH KDS 1015 PROFILE DRILLING MACHINE featuring working range (max.): 1000 x 500 mm machine integrated into a backtoback configuration sawing-drilling system for beam/profile processing.
2. KALTENBACH KC 1201 COPING/ WELDING ROBOT: Gas Cutting Robot featuring work area (w x h): 1200 × 500 mm, coping of H/U/L sections in addition to rectangular tubing and flat material, six-axis KUKA robot, & autogenous and plasma cutting procedure. Operation is fully integrated into the CNC controller.
3. KALTENBACH KF 2506 / 12 PLATE CUTTING AND DRILLING CENTRE: Plate Processing Centre for Capacity range W x L [mm]: 2500 x 6000 (100mm) featuring a heavy duty machine capable of incorporating up two drilling/flame-cutting units, ultra high performance drilling, countersinking, thread-cutting, gas cutting and marking, use of HSS, 6 carbide drills, flexible contour marking system, & autogenous and plasma cutting methods. Operation is fully integrated into the CNC controller.
4. CNC MG AR 530 section (up to ΗΕΒ200) bending machine features size 29.5′ x 29.5′, almost 26′ high, 340 tons, 220 HP with 1900 ton torque, planetary movement of the bending rolls, tri-dimensional movement of the hydraulic side, & direct drive system.
5. G-BEND CNC five-axis equipment (210tons) up to 4100mm length featuring industrial control Cybelec DNC 60, Y1-Y2 independent hydraulic cylinders, proportional valve technology, throat depth: 400 mm, daylight: 515 mm, punch stroke: 250 mm.
6. G-Cut CNC equipment featuring swing beam hydraulic shear, material hold-down pressure adjustment proportionally to cutting pressure, programmed cutting length up to 4100mm (13mm-metal sheets), automatic programmable high speed CNC back gauge with AC servomotor.
7. THALMANN / THAKO (20) 2mm-sheet metal folder features individual selection of beam geometry, gripper system for material handling, machine lengths of up to 6100mm, heavy, sturdy machine chassis with integral leveling, & hydraulic system installed to drive the machine. The bending flange and clamp beam are driven hydraulically by separate drive shafts. This mechanical control system opens and closes the clamp beam exactly parallel and the bending flange is stabilized to prevent twisting. The automatic cutter is fitted to the bending flange with the countersunk guide tube. It feeds the sheet metal between successive pairs of rolls with predetermined size and shape that increasingly form it until the required cross section is achieved. Operation is fully integrated into the CNC controller.
8. Boschert´s MULTIPUNCH 1250 x 2000 for high precision punching, nibbling and forming in a heavy duty machine with a high speed automatic tool changer consisting of 8 stations using the proven Trumpf tooling system.
9. radial driller, hydraulic pressing machine
10. 20 MIG / MAG / TIG welding machines
11. K30-120 MiniS Boschert´s blade system for variable angle notchers whereby a 30° upper blade is directly connected to two comespending lower blades. All notches of more the 30° are accomplished automatically with a right and left notch. Pneumatic power rotates after each stroke.
12. Shear rivets & bolts Nelson N 6000-2 CE EUROPA welding unit
13. Girder crane: the single girder overhead crane ranges up to 10 tons capacity. The crane spans up to 25m, and features a hoist crab unit running on rails attached to the top flange.
14. Tow trucks (tow length up to 25m), CATERPILLAR TH 414 forklift.
OKTO S.A. is located in Patras Industrial Area.
The establishment includes 8.000m2 of building area on a 20-acre site, which facilitates the supply, process and assembly building structural-frame line, along with 250m²-office area to support OKTO S.A. according to the corporate organization chart.